HUD/FHA and VA Foundation Inspection and Certificate

Submitted by PierreBillard on Wed, 08/27/2008 - 16:33.

Hyman Engineering and Harrison Engineering provide an array of engineering services to the manufactured home industry. They have partnered with Partridge Hill Appraisals to provide foundation inspections so that you may receive an engineer's certification specifing that the foundation complies with the HUD Permanent Foundation Guide for Manufactured Homes(PFGMH - HUD 7584), a requirement for all FHA-insured loans. On VA & FHA-insured loans, the foundation on all manufactured must meet a certain criteria of structural stability and an Engineering Certification is required.

 Ordering a Foundation Certification is easy. Please call us (931) 638-6300 and our team will immediately go to work for you!

 We provide Professional Foundation Inspections for:

  • HUD/FHA compliant perminanent foundations
  • VA perminanent foundations
  • Conventional loan perminanent foundations
  • Modular and/or manufactured homes

Partridge Hill Appraisals, LLC does not issues engineering letters or certificates; rather, we provide the inspection service. Our inspection report is then given to our partner who is capable of issuing the required letter/certificate. Please go to "Schedule a Home Inspection" to order your foundation inspection.

Posted in Submitted by PierreBillard on Wed, 08/27/2008 - 16:33.